Introducing the Help To Buy Scheme
Help to Buy is a Government run loan scheme which enables you to buy your ideal Morrish home with only a 5% deposit. Whether you are a first-time buyer or you intend to sell your principle home, the scheme can be used to purchase homes up to a maximum of £600,000 across all our developments.
How does the scheme work?
- You contribute a 5% deposit
- The Government loans a 20% contribution towards the value of your new home up to £600,000. This loan is interest free for 5 years and can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your new home
- You obtain the remaining 75% cost of your new home from a mortgage provider – we can help recommend organisations
- The Government loan is paid directly to us ready for completion making the process easy
An example using Help to Buy:
- House Value: £300,000
- 5% - Your deposit: £15,000
- 20% - Government loan: £60,000
- 75% - Your mortgage: £225,000
Alternatively you can contact us:
Unit 5 Upton Industrial Estate, Upton, Poole, Dorset BH16 5SL.
t: 01202 623420